Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Highlights of May 2009

I recently pulled out my bike and kid trailer and have started biking again! I LOVE TO BIKE! I have always loved to bike and I live in a beautiful place to enjoy it. We live right next the a Missouri State Conservation Prairie Area on hundreds of acres. So I took out my camera one day to capture some of the views I get to see along the way. I even captured amazing flowers in bloom.

A gorgeous flower I caught in bloom while on our bike ride.

Missouri State Conservation Prairie

We celebrated Annika's 7th birthday on May 14th. We celebrated with our traditional birthday poster. A is for Awesome Student, N is for Nothing sweeter, N is for Naturally beautiful, I is for Insists on being modest, and A is for A child of God. ANNIKA! We love you.

This is Annika and her cousin, Charlotte celebrating their birthdays together.

Chris and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary in St. Louis. We went to the temple and to the Arch. We took Micah with us due to the fact that he is still nursing, we were fortunate to have my cousins husband's family in St. Louis, they were kind to watch Micah for us while we went to the temple. Our other kids stayed with Marci (Chris's sister). Anniversary's are always my favorite highlight of the year.

This is Chris carrying Micah in our Maya wrap. He is so handsome.

6 comments:

Billie said...

HI, we had fun looking at the picts! Chris looks like a mountain man, but a very peaceful mountain man. Stacy, you look the same! Can' wait to see you in a few weeks.
You have a sweet family and an awesome farm!
Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you get to go biking - more than anything, we want one of those biking kid trailers. I think its great that you are taking advantage of the nature and beauty that is around you - way to go!

Unknown said...

So glad you had a good anniversary. I love those too. Which man is handsome? :)

Anonymous said...

Soooo... as we continue to get pictures of Chris I can't help but think of an aging Charlton Heston as Moses hair begins to whiten... go Chris!!!

--Justin--

Chris and Stacy Thomas said...

Yeah then I had to go and get my hair cut again. Every time I get my hair cut I look a lot less like Moses, but oh well. One of the little kids at my work started calling me Santa Claus and one of them believed me when I told them I was 96 because I was so gray. Hmmmm, makes you wonder.

sostinkinhappy said...

Chris - Just thought I would let you and your wife know I approve of your taste in Maya wraps. I have the exact same one and love it!

Melynda