Saturday, May 24, 2008

We are coming to Utah for a visit!

Yeah! We are so excited to be coming home to Utah for a visit. We will get there May 30. Chris will fly back to Missouri June 4 because he has to work and has to take care of the farm. The kids and I will be staying until June 20. We are so excited to see all our family and friends! My 6 month pregnant belly is not excited but we miss everyone terribly so I know it will be worth it! Just for your information, we still have 5 bunnies and 4 kittens, if anyone is interested in one please let me know as soon as possible, we will try to give them away this week so claim yours quick. We have 4 black and white kittens, all of them are 8 weeks old. 2 of them are normal size and 2 are very small for their age. We have 2 white bunnies, 1 black, 1 brown, and 1 grey. They are about 8 weeks old and can live indoors or outdoors. Ours are all outside all of the time. The kids have lots of fun with them.


8 comments:

Jenny said...

can't wait to see you guys! have a safe trip!

Billie said...

I'm glad you posted! I look for new stuff all the time and I have been wondering how things are going for you guys! So, how are things going for you guys??? Share some more! Love you.

Stephanie said...

I'm glad you posted too! Its good to hear from, and about you. I wish you were coming to AZ for a trip, it would be great to see you. Those tiny kittens are great!

Unknown said...

Hi Chris! Shauna here. Your family is having so many adventures. You look like your in heaven, with your facial hair and suede suit. Congrats on all the new additions to your farm!

Chris and Stacy Thomas said...

thanks for the responses. We will try and get more frequent updates. Shauna, the facial hair changes. I think that picture was one of the more hairy ones. Currently, I am looking a little more like my amish neighbors. we call it Mormish. : )

Crazy Lees said...

It was sure great to see you while you were out here. I am sorry I missed the girls night out.

Sara said...

So I am so glad you decided to stop by and say hi at the salon. We didn't make it to church cause it was my brothers homecoming. I hope you guys had a fun trip. I finally got a blog so you can check out our little family.

Aileena said...

Bunnies and Kittens, and Old ladies - nothing more sweet. Except old Grouchie Korean Ladies who look at you like the white devil-bane of their lives. Love you!!!! Miss you!!! keep posting - we'll be better at responding -