Friday, April 11, 2008

Adam's Baptism





Adam was baptised and confirmed on March 22nd. It was a great day. Every thing went very well. We were happy to have my parents there to share the day. Adam's cousin, Isabella was also there at the baptism. With Adam's permission, here is his journal entry on the day of his baptism: "Today is a very important day of my life. Today is important because I was baptized. I was baptized on my Grandpa Thomas' birthday and today is the day before Easter Sunday. I was also baptized with my good friend, Hyrum. The bishop said he thinks we were the first two 8 year olds that got baptized at the same time in this ward. I am really comforted now that I have the Holy Ghost. When I grow up, I want to help other people with their baptism. P.S. I didn't hold my nose."

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

COngrats to our Adam! He is great and i'm glad you had a good day. Lots of cute babies around your house, how fun is that! Thanks for the update I love to look at your life!

Jenny said...

congratulations adam! that's wonderful! wish we could have been there to see you all, but we're looking forward to your visit in june!

Crazy Lees said...

Congratulations Adam! Isn't it a wonderful time when we are able to be in a plavce to remeber the amazing covenants made at baptism! You have made a wonderful choice in your life!