Sunday, August 19, 2007

A new week

This is a good time for an update. This past week was full of a lot of business and things to get done. We did a lot of paperwork and so forth so I could get hired and get my Missouri Social Work license. We did a lot of things to get loans closed on our Orem home and our Milo home. We reserved our moving van and we did a lot of packing!! It is really starting to sink in that we are so close to moving. Each day I think of the changes in our lives that are about to happen and there is joy and saddness and excitement. Most of all though I am impressed about how calm we feel about the decision.

There are a few dates that we want people to be aware of.

22nd- Moving party (loading the truck) at our house at 5:30 PM.

24th- Last day in Orem.

27th- Last day in Utah :(

28th- leave early morning for Missouri.

30th- Arrive in Milo

31st- Moving in Party (unloading the truck) at the new farm.


We really appreciate the help that we have had from family and friends. Any additional help will be appreciated. Our phones will be active for a while. (Stacy 623-3046; Chris 755-4531).

We love you all, Chris and Stacy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chris and Stacy, Your new place in Missouri looks very nice. I'm sure you didn't have to bribe your kids too much. I served my Mission on the Indian Reservations to the Mid West tribes. They had their share of huge tornadoes. You'll be missed as the good impression of your influence lingers. Mike Taylor

alyssa said...

Hey Chris! I am so glad that you are a part of the blogging world! Life looks exciting for you guys right now and I am so glad that you were able to find a job that suits you. You will be great wherever you go! You can check out our blog too if you would like! www.attackbunny.blogspot.com

Keep in touch and good luck with the move! The drive is a killer but you guys will make it!
Alyssa Brimhall

Amy said...

oh Stac,
there are so many "i wish"s now that you are gone in 2 days. More than anything, I want you to know that my heart goes with you. you will always be so so dear to me, and i can't wait to come visit you on your farm sometime soon. (i'll get creative!) God bless you in your new adventure.