Thursday, October 23, 2008

Micah is growing!


Micah is sure growing! He is now 2 1/2 months old and he has already doubled his birth weight! He weighs 15 pounds! We love him to death! (ok, more like forever) He is such a good baby! He is happy most of the time and we love to make him smile and laugh! Every ounce of pain to get him here was worth it! When I look at Adam and my other kids and then look at Micah, I realize how fast time goes and kids grow up so fast, so we are enjoying every moment with Micah. I'm sorry to all my family and Chris' that we moved so far away and that you cannot hold or "squish" (as Chris' family would say) little Micah. I know he loves a good "squishing."

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Micah is another cute Chris and Stacy Thomas baby. He is so precious. It was fun to see him smiling and laughing now. I'm glad that you are enjoying each moment now, for like you said they grow up so fast. Thanks for giving us another beautiful and special grandchild. We love you all and miss you very very much. Thank goodness for the computer and blogs so we can see each other thru that media. Love ya, Mom and Dad Walster

Jenny said...

what a cute little guy! so glad you posted the slide show. i was hoping for more pictures. :)

Billie said...

Hey, I never commented on here! Thanks for posting the pictures! I love seeing them. He is such a cute baby!! I love to hear about your family. Keep the posts coming!!

Amy said...

he is such a 'thomas" doll. they do grow so quickly. and that you have any time to blog now that yo uhave a newborn is amazing.
love you.