Saturday, July 26, 2008

Big, Beautiful Pregnant Belly!




Here I am in my fullness of pregnancy. My sweet friends and sisters from my ward in Nevada gave me a baby shower this week. They are all so kind and generous. I am indeed very blessed! I think I am set up with all I need. I am just waiting for the baby now. I am 38 weeks. I delivered Adam at 38 weeks, and Annika and Eli at 39 weeks. I am hoping for sooner than later! I am feeling the full effects of summer pregnancy in HOT, humid Missouri. We are all very excited anticipating the addition of another boy in our family. We still don't have a name picked out for sure. If you would like to vote on a few that we are discussing please make your vote. We are considering: Micah, Jeremiah, Ammon, Samuel, and Luke. Please vote or suggest your own.

5 comments:

Billie said...

HI! You have a cute belly! I am glad to see your pictures! I hope it all goes well in the next week or so! Love you guys!

Stephanie said...

Yay for your cute prego self. Billie and I were just talking, and realizing you were due so soon! I'm excited for you guys, and for a new little nephew (its about time). Love you guys and miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating your blog 2 times in the past week. Your blog is fun to look at. My vote is Luke. I've always liked that name. Love ya, Mom
PS We look forward to seeing you and the family real soon when our new grandson arrives.

Anonymous said...

Cute Belly! My vote is LUKE. Wish I could be there.

Love,
Kim

Jenny said...

you look great!
good luck w/ everything. all the names are great. i think my favorite is micah. :)